- Registration, purchase of ticket or possession of pass is required for all attendees to enter the festival.
- Each registration/ticket/pass is valid for one person only and is non-transferable, unless specified otherwise.
- The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or expel any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- No person shall have unrestricted access to all areas of the venue.
- Depending on the number of people at the venue and its capacity, the festival will at its discretion without prior intimation open or close all registrations for on the spot registrants.
The Festival reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.
Everyone is required to carry:
- A valid photo identification of themselves (photocopies will be accepted).
- Ticket, Pass or a printed copy of their registration or the registration code.
- Absence of any required documents can result in entry being refused.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Tickets once sold will not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Paid registrations are non refundable and non transferable.
- Should an event be cancelled by the organizers, we will refund the money in 10 working days.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
- No one is allowed to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- No one is allowed to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Promotional materials may not be distributed at the event unless previously approved by the festival. Anyone violating this policy will be asked to leave the event.
- You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property.
- You shall be responsible for your belongings.
- You are not allowed to use, consume and carry alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances on the festival premises.
- You are not allowed to carry weapons, arms, hazardous substances on the festival premises.